The Axis Of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axis Of Evil

Forum for the Fallen Sword Guild The Axis Of Evil

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best level builds !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xardasteo

Xardasteo

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Best level builds ! Empty
PostSubject: Best level builds !   Best level builds ! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 6:23 pm

Hey, I made a nice list for the Guild in wich is written a build for every level of character.

At this moment the list contains builds up to level: 25

Buildlog:
Best level builds ! Buildlogv10lo2.th
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Best level builds ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best level builds !   Best level builds ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:04 am

Hey there Xardasteo, nice list. I would just like to add, since it was probably not around when you made this:

lvl 20 -> Plague Set.

lvl 25 -> Keep Plague Set complete and use all Forest Guardian items you can get your hands on for everything else.

This combi will set you back a silly amount of FSP but you will be at the top of the FS-Foodchain upto level 34 for PvP, only players with the same outfit stand a chance, and for hunting, everything goes down in one hit also all Elites. And the combined Enhancements are brutal both for PvP and XP.
I am using Fire Dragon now but I still miss Plague and I think I could have kept using it well beyond lvl 34.
Back to top Go down

Best level builds !
Page 1 of 1